Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Enemies at Large: wreck-publicans


There are wreak-publicans among us (No, not Republicans, I mean those that are ultra ultra right wings). These people are commiting all types of malicious crimes. These thumb suckers stand on a LARGE stone. They say they are god's leading American patriots. If you listen to them, you might hear "Yes, the ecomoney is great!", ...unfortunately they left out that the... "the ecomoney is great for me because I have so much money I'm greedy. So I can't donate none for the people who seriously need it!!" Keep in mind that they have been blinded by dimonds, if you know what I mean, and they think they are the most supierior 2nd by God. They are willing to tell their pro's, but hide the con's. They love to: 1) Deceive those who are poorer than them. 2) Worship God, but not follow His rules. 3) Claim they are smarter; you may feel offended by this, but as I said before they have diamonds for eyes, they never want to (or don't) see the truth. If you encounter one, try to explain that living in dreamland dose not help others. Besides, if they were true 'free thinkers' they would not take away other free thoughts. Adios!, 8for8 ;)

1 comment:

8for8 said...

That'll teach dimond eyed wreck-publicans to insult me further.