Monday, July 31, 2006

Have No Relations-Site

I found out that the blogger "the spur" has came back to go against Shelley the Republican: http://www.nomorestr.blogspot.com/ Unfortunatley, he has copied my former blog's web adress. If you use Google to go to his new site, it mentions the screen name "8for8" on the site. But instead of the blog's name being "8for8's Down with the 'STR Machine'", it says "No More STR". Please don't confuse it as one of my blogs. Thank You. I know it is just an STR Drone Site because the day 'the spur's original site went down, he had over 2000 views of his profile. Now it has about 200 last time I checked. See ya Later, 8for8 ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck off salim, You really got nothing to do exept to multiply your blog everywhere? Stop spamming the web, asshole.

8for8 said...

I can do whatever I want, well almost.